Gonzalo Andux is a graduate of the University of Florida, and the University of Florida College of Law. During his tenure, Gonzalo worked in every criminal division. After 1989, he worked as a senior attorney in the Homicide Division and handled numerous death penalty cases. He has extensive experience handling sexual battery, child abuse, capital sexual battery, arson cases, and major violent crimes. He was the lead attorney in the Special Defense Unit for many years.
Mr. Andux has taught and lectured in the areas of criminal law for the Florida Public Defender Association and he has taught Business Law and Business Law II at Jones College in Jacksonville, Florida.
Señor Andux habla Español y ofrece varios servicios para la communidad latina. Se puede contactar a Gonzalo Andux por teléfono en +1 (904) 791-1101.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- J.D. - 1988
- University of Florida , Gainesville
- B.A. - 1985
- Major: Political Science
- Florida, 1985
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
Current Employment Position
- The Office of the Public Defender in Jacksonville, Florida, 1985 to 2009
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Present
- Florida Bar Association, Present
- Catholic Lawyers Guild, Present
- U.S. District Ct- Middle District of FL, Present