Vanessa Newtson Has Been a Trial Lawyer For Over 18 Years. She Currently Practices At Finnell, McGuinness, Nezami & Andux, P.A., In The Areas Of Criminal Defense (State And Federal) And Immigration.
She obtained her law degree and bachelor degree at the University of Florida. Ms. Newtson is fluent in Spanish.
Señora Newtson habla Español y ofrece varios servicios para la communidad latina. Se puede contactar a Gonzalo Andux por teléfono en +1 (904) 791-1101.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- J.D. - 2002
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- B.A. - 1999
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Major: Sociology
- U.S. Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit
- Criminal Defense (State and Federal)
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Member; Chair of Hispanic Latino Interest Committee
- Jacksonville Chapter of Federal Bar Association, Member
- Chester Bedell Inns of Court, Alumni Member
- Moderator and Featured Speaker at Naturalization Ceremonies, Present
- Jacksonville Area Legal Aid, Pro Bono Work, Present
- Jacksonville Area Legal Aid