Misdemeanor Defense Attorneys Turning Lives Around
Many people are under the impression that a misdemeanor conviction is sometimes unavoidable – a minor issue compared to a felony conviction. “It can happen to anyone,” you may think after being charged with a lesser crime.
Yes, many people do end up with criminal records despite their best intentions to be law-abiding citizens. However, some misdemeanors cause more havoc in people’s lives than others. And some misdemeanor charges are more readily defensible than others. Not all misdemeanors are equivalent – and legal advice after an arrest or during an investigation is essential to prevent future troubles.
At the law offices of Finnell, McGuinness, Nezami & Andux P.A. in Jacksonville, Florida, our defense attorneys take every inquiry seriously. We offer free initial consultations for people charged with crimes. We hope for the opportunity to provide the personalized legal advice that you need right now.
Share Your Story, And We Will Offer Guidance
Many of our misdemeanor defense clients are young, just starting their careers. We represent college students, members of the military, health care workers and others of all ages, from all walks of life. All have futures worth protecting. The average person does not have the depth of knowledge that we have to offer those charged with low-level crimes. We are confident that we can increase your chances of a positive outcome after you have been charged with a misdemeanor such as the following:
- A drug crime, such as possession, distribution, manufacture or cultivation of controlled substances, including prescription narcotics or marijuana for recreational use
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI) or driving after a driver’s license had been suspended for DUI or excessive traffic violations
- Reckless driving or any offense involving the operation of a vehicle
- A theft crime, such as shoplifting, robbery or a white-collar crime involving fraud or forgery
- Assault and battery of any variety, such as domestic abuse, domestic violence, aggravated assault or any other misdemeanor involving bodily harm or threats
- Sexual assault, child pornography possession or distribution, solicitation of a minor or any sex crime
- Arson, vandalism or disorderly conduct (breach of the peace)
No matter what charges you face or what level of government may prosecute you, we are ready to protect your constitutional rights and defend your freedom. We know how important it is to you to stay out of jail, keep your driving privileges, avoid high fines and keep your record clean. Learn how we can help you pursue a favorable outcome with confidence and reassurance.
Facing Misdemeanor Charges In Florida? Meet With A Criminal Defense Attorney Now.
Speak with one of our defense lawyers with no further obligation. If you decide to work with us, our defense team will help you get your life back on track after you have been charged with a misdemeanor of any type.
Call us at 904-717-7747 or send a message to request a consultation without delay.